Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Why not?

I had a boss in the early nineties from Dallas, TX, who used to say: "This stuff is so bad that you either burst into laughs or start weeping about... I rather laugh... life is too short for weeping"...

That's what came to mind when I first read that posting. Figure this: mix Gates' sperm with Beckham's, plant the mix into a million Chinese horny women and you get a million babies with superbrains and superlooks. So far so good. In a disaster scenario though, it might work out the other way... babies may inherit Gates' looks and Beckham's brains (Jeez almighty!).

Which reminds me of an old Bill Gates joke: Few years back Bill meets Hugh Grant and smalltalk brings them to the subject of Divine, that bimbo who got caught in action with Hugh by the paparazzis. "Was she worth it?" Bill asks. "Try her and find out for yourself" Hugh responds..."How?" Bill whispers in a horny mood..."I can fix it for you, no worries" Hugh gasps. Long story short, few days later Bill meets Divine and after a night in heaven, Bill says to her during breakfast..."Oh, Divine...oh Divine... now I can see why they call you Divine..."..."Yes, Bill", says Divine, "...and I also now know why they call your company Micro-Soft..."

No comments: