Thursday, October 23, 2008

His Royal Highness talks!


That's all we just needed now... he first caused the current global mess with keeping the cost of dollar borrowing at historic lows and then insisted on discouraging central regulation of high risk derivative securities for way too long, leading to the housing and credit implosion that even our grandmas talk about at their bingo games... now he' being smart to tell us that this is a tsunami and things will get worse before they get better... tell me something I don't know, dear Allan!

I used to worship him like a Semi-God but he eventually imploded into nothingness. I feel sorry I even bought his recent memoirs account. In audio and in book form. Turn Websters on the word 'moron' and you'll find my portrait.

I am only left with one Semi-God right now... El Jobso!

No comments: