Friday, April 9, 2010

Undressing the beauty!



Like I said! Better than sex! Undressing performed by two (Brussels) Med-School students (MSc) with all the care the beauty deserved. Thx much kiddos (Bram Bourgonjon - beige T-shirt, and Sebastian Faict - in red). In the meantime, experience so far is beyond human words. We can finally see software and GUI working as they should always have.

BTW, Bram knew all about how-to. By just reading the reports since the announcement. This way, I got a free training that saved me a few hours of self search. Thanks a mille, kid!

Stay tuned... some serious reviews and experience sharing is under way.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Vassily you're a fine marketing strateg.

It's only an apparatus but I like it, like it, yes I do..

BBourgonjon said...

It was pure heaven.

Please please let it be April 23rd fast !