Friday, April 16, 2010

WePad

Gee, and I was wondering where the competition would come from... I suspected the Chinese and Koreans for starters but I forgot our neighbours altogether. Our beloved Krauts cried "eureka". They just invented the WePad! I, me, mine is too much Lennon. We, the Germans, we shall start a new wave of monumental BS, flying in the stratosphere like an Islandic ash cloud, by replacing the 'i' with a 'we'! Because that's what their English teacher told them Krauts the 'i' stands for on iMacs, iPods and iPhones, not to mention the iPads. Well, listen good, boneheads! This 'i' on those products stands for 'ich' as much as Wii stands for 'Wir'. Capice? I doubt it...

Anyways, I expected more serious competition than what we saw in those Mickey Mouse Krauts and their WePad... Honestly. The boyz at Infinite Loop in Cupertino, CA, must have real fun watching this... They might have missed the party though... Too busy pushing hundreds of thousands of iPad inventory down the channels to feed the growing queues of buyers... Whereas the Krauts keep testing their miserable slates with USB mice hanging off mini USB 'standard' ports. I wonder when they'll invent the WeMousePad to go with...

ROFLMAO!

No comments: