Thursday, October 11, 2007

"The Great Secret...

...that all old people share is that you really haven't changed in 70 or 80 years. Your body changes, but you don't change at all."

Doris Lessing (1919 -) Nobel Prize in Literature 2007

UPDATE Oct 12th: I didn't know a thing about the ol' granny until she got the 'N' prize yesterday. TV News crews were all over her all day long. I must say, the more I heard her talking to them the more I liked her. This is one great rebel, she is! When she first heard the news she reacted almost by going 'oh, shit'... she said 'Jeez' instead, but it was definitely 'oh, shit' she thought of. Trust me... It won't surprise me at all if she doesn't even show-up at the awards ceremony in December.

Keep it up granny! Pity we don't have more of you around.

No comments: